Sunday, January 17, 2010

(Semi Complete) 'Time Flies'/Love 2 pg LO



Hello Friends,
How are you?
It is raining heavily here today, so I am spending time in my craft studio. (of course, the rain isnt helping the lighting of my photos...a girl cant get a break)
Here is my (almost finished) 2-page LO. I still have to tweak a few things I'm not happy with, and I need to take a new photo of my daughter. (the photo of her on page two is from several years ago)
Page One:





Page Two:The wings are made of vellum and painted with Pearl Paint, but you cant tell that by my lousy photos. Sorry. It's too dark because of the rain. And the words above the winged clock/heart say: Time Flies. I think you can click on the photos and see it larger.



Make it a wonderful weekend,
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment