Monday, October 26, 2009

Happy Manic Monday!

I started lots of projects today, but I only actually finished one measly little card. Real life and chores stand in the way of my progress. Best laid plans... sigh.

Anyway, here's my little Slimy Monster card. He was very simple ( which is why I actually finished him). I don't think you need a supply list or any instructions...he is self-explanatory and basic cardstock. ( all ctmh except the googly eye and pom ribbon...both from craft store. The stamp set is Merry Monsters)





Here's the start of a cute little surfer dude...I am going to put him on a scrap layout from our summer surfing down in the Carolina's. I colored him with Copics. The cardstock is CTMH and the stamp is from CC Designs. I promise to post the Layout when it is finished.

Tomorrow I should be done with a large holiday project using Jingle papers and has a vintage vibe. And LOTS of glitter.
I would love if anyone can share some artwork photog/lighting and downloading tips, and any other suggestions. I'm technically challenged.
Thanks for stopping by!
~Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment